The CYBX team are Tiger scheme certified penetration testers and cyber security analysts. They will carry out penetration testing on your network security and simulate the same methodology a real hacker would use but in a safe and responsible manner. You can rest assured that your business' security is being dealt with in a professional, integral and specialised manner. Please contact us or request a quote.
Penetration Testing benefits to your business
- Have a better understanding of weaknesses in your websites, applications or infrastructure
- Receive thorough remediation advice of how you can best approach addressing security risks
- Meet compliance with your standards – PCI DSS, ISO27001
- Fixes vulnerabilities before they are exploited by attackers
- Provides independent assurance of your businesses security
- Improves awareness of cyber risks in your business
- Demonstrates a commitment to security to your customers
Qualified Security Experts
Our penetration testers are independently qualified by the
industry-recognised body Tigerscheme.
- Web application penetration test
- Network & infrastructure penetration test
- Mobile application penetration test
What is Penetration Testing
Penetration testing is the method of simulating a real-world cyber-attack on either infrastructure or application. This test is strongly advised, even compulsory in some cases, as part of many security-related standards such as PCI-DSS or ISO27001. The main objective of a penetration test is to gain assurance that your systems are secured appropriately, and that these systems will hold up against an attacker.