The CYBX team are Tiger scheme certified penetration testers and cyber security analysts. They will carry out penetration testing on your network security and simulate the same methodology a real hacker would use but in a safe and responsible manner. You can rest assured that your business' security is being dealt with in a professional, integral and specialised manner. Please contact us or request a quote.
The Value of Penetration Testing
Our Penetration Tests help IT managers and Information Security officers in your business who want to gain an objective and detailed insight into their organisation's vulnerabilities. The Cybx team do this by testing your Applications, Websites or Infrastructure and document in detail vulnerabilities and suggestions about how to fix them and your priorities. Unlike your IT provider, we are able to professionally test and find any vulnerabilities instead of passively monitoring your organisations security.
Penetration Testing benefits to your business
- Have a better understanding of weaknesses in your websites, applications or infrastructure
- Receive thorough remediation advice of how you can best approach addressing security risks
- Meet compliance with your standards – PCI DSS, ISO27001
- Fixes vulnerabilities before they are exploited by attackers
- Provides independent assurance of your businesses security
- Improves awareness of cyber risks in your business
- Demonstrates a commitment to security to your customers
Qualified Security Experts
Our penetration testers are independently qualified by the
industry-recognised body Tigerscheme.
- Web application penetration test
- Network & infrastructure penetration test
- Mobile application penetration test
What is Penetration Testing
Penetration testing is the method of simulating a real-world cyber-attack on either infrastructure or application. This test is strongly advised, even compulsory in some cases, as part of many security-related standards such as PCI-DSS or ISO27001. The main objective of a penetration test is to gain assurance that your systems are secured appropriately, and that these systems will hold up against an attacker.